Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd's
TERMS AND CONDITIONSPlease click on the Event Links below for their respective Terms & Conditions.
1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present the Seminar Services to you. By placing an Order, you acknowledge that you have read our Terms and Conditions (available at www.empowernet.com.au) and agree that the placement of an Order, together with these Terms and Conditions, forms a contract between you and us.
Time and Place
2. Your payment of the Investment to us entitles you to:
(a) attend the Location during the Seminar Hours to receive the Seminar Services;
(b) to receive a copy of the Materials.
3. We may change the Speakers, the Hours, the Dates and/or the Location of the Seminar for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Speakers, Seminar Hours, Dates and/or Location and:
(a) we shall have no liability to you; and
(b) you shall make no claim against us (including for a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the Seminar Services:
(a) the Investment Sum in one lump sum on the placing of the Order by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
(b) if we have agreed that you may pay by Instalment, you must pay each Instalment to us in full and without set off or deduction the Instalment Sum on the Instalment Payment Date.
5. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified in the Order.
6. If you should not pay to us an Instalment Sum by the Instalment Payment Date for that Sum then ALL monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction or counterclaim and without need for further demand.
7. If Payments are not made by the due dates, the ticket may be cancelled and no refund or credit will be given.
8. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us and providing us with their full contact details before the event starts. The new attendee must also meet any relevant pre-course criteria as applicable before the event starts.
Complimentary tickets to any events, including those issued as bonuses when purchasing a main event, may not be transferred either to a new attendee or to an alternative event.
Cooling Off Period
9. If you advise us by notice in writing (including electronic mail to email@example.com) within 3 working days of placing the Order that you do not wish to receive the Seminar Services this agreement shall be at an end and we shall refund you all monies you have paid to us under this agreement. If a refund is due from us to you, we will process it within 30 working days.
10. You acknowledge:
(a) that neither we, any of our representatives or any person we engage to perform the Seminar Services ('Relevant Persons') is an investment advisor or licensed by ASIC or any other governmental authority to provide investment advice;
(b) that the Relevant Persons do not purport to provide investment advice or operate an investment advice business (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001); and
(c) we may pay commissions to third parties arising from your entering into this agreement.
Ticket Sale and Resale
11. Event Tickets may not be transferred, be resold, or be offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without the prior written consent of Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
12. If the Seminar Services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the Seminar Services from the original Seminar Services date or cancel and refund as per clause 10.
13. All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Order Form.
14. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
15. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
16. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
17. We reserve the right to alter speakers and course content at any time without notice.
18. Client hereby acknowledges that they will be trained in material considered "trade secret" and confidential in nature. Client agrees to not disclose any techniques nor comments about the event of any kind to others, via forum, message boards, private emails, blogs or other venue. If Client does disclose any information about the event then they admit to damages and breach of contract and will be subject to civil litigation and damages. Client agrees to not create, nor partner nor associate with any person, any kind of product related to Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd, including but not limited to e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public postings of content, or any other derived materials. Client shall not record any portion of the event.
19. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd against all loss or damage that client may suffer as a result by Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd and its speakers and associates and any of its affiliates and representatives from any breach of these Terms and any other cause or alleged cause of any kind. Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter terms and conditions with prior notice.
ONLINE AFFILIATES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up as an affiliate with Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd, you agree to the following Terms of Service.
This agreement is by and between Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd and/or their assigns and all subscribers. Unless the context requires otherwise, Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd and/or their assigns shall be referred to as "us, we, or our" and you shall be referred to as "you, your or subscriber."
You understand that Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd and/or their assigns does not guarantee or predict any type of profit or response from said services. Subscriber agrees to hold Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd and/or their assigns may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the services provided under this agreement, including, without limitation, in each case attorneys' fees, costs and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages or liabilities.
Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right not to accept affiliate applications at our sole discretion, and without obligation to divulge cause. Should an application not be accepted, any url’s (uniform resource locators) and/or marketing resources already provided to the applicant will have any further access withdrawn.
A. Services to be Provided. We agree to pay you certain commissions as described on our website for referral sales made by customers. In order for you to receive payment of commissions it is essential that referral purchases be made online after having gained access via your unique affiliate code. If the client exercises their right to a refund within the cooling off period (as per the customer contract terms) the commission becomes void. You will not be eligible for any commission for sales made through Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd's call centre, regardless of whether the referral came through you.
B. Termination. We may terminate your account:
(a) if you violate our Terms Of Service Policy
(b) if you promote Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd's product/services in a manner that is unethical or inappropriate. This is particularly pertinent to our pricing policy which we take extremely seriously. We do not authorise any promotions which conflict with the ticket price offered by our company; or
(c) for any reason, in our sole discretion.
C. No Warranties. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO YOU OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE SUCCESS RESOURCES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, ITS SUBCONTRACTORS AND AFFILIATES PROVIDE YOU. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THIS SERVICE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you, whether indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, including, but not limited to, loss of data or service interruptions, regardless of cause or fault. We are not responsible for your lost profits or for your loss of data or information. If notwithstanding this clause we are held liable to you.
D. TERMS. You agree: (1) to use our system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards; (2) to respect the privacy of other users (you shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorised to do so by that user); (3) to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property; 4) to accept commercial emails from us.
If we learn of a violation or likely violation of our TERMS OF SERVICE, we will attempt to notify you. If you do not take immediate remedial action which is satisfactory to us, or in the event of a serious violation of the TERMS OF SERVICE, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. Every effort will be made to inform you prior to account termination, and to re-establish your account upon receiving such representations from you as we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
YOUR SERVICE WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING SHOULD YOU USE OUR SYSTEM AS PART OF ANY BULK EMAIL CAMPAIGN. You may also be subject to fines and legal actions as a result of your bulk email promotion.
E. Assignment. This agreement is personal to you. You may not assign your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent. If you do assign your rights, as would be the case were someone other than you to use your account, you shall remain liable to us for any fees due under this agreement. We may assign this agreement at any time.
F. Change of Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement as needed. Use of our servers by you after said changes constitutes acceptance of those new terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you may terminate this agreement in accordance with Section B.
G. Notification of Account Changes. You agree to provide us with such other information relating to your use of this service as we deem necessary or desirable. You agree to notify us if your address, email address, telephone number or billing information changes.
H. Notices. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given on the date of delivery: if delivered personally to the party to whom notice is to be given; if sent by electronic mail with a cc: to sender; if sent by fax; or on the third day after mailing by first class mail.
I. General Provisions. The subject headings of the articles and sections are for convenience only, and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions. If any portion of this agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in force. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all of our prior agreements, representations, and understandings. Subject to Section I, no supplement, modification, or amendment of this agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by both parties. No waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver. This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts. Each shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If an organization is the subscriber, the individual signing up for our services represents that he or she is duly authorised to enter into this agreement on behalf of that organization. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to the Community Dispute Resolution Service or any recognised Arbitration Board located within our state and county, before instituting litigation.