Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - National Achievers Congress
1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present the Seminar Services to you. By placing an Order, you acknowledge that you have read our Terms and Conditions (available at www.empowernet.com.au) and agree that the placement of an Order, together with these Terms and Conditions, forms a contract between you and us.
Time and Place
2. Your payment of the Investment to us entitles you to:
(a) attend the Location during the Seminar Hours to receive the Seminar Services;
(b) to receive a copy of the Materials.
3. We may change the Speakers, the Hours, the Dates and/or the Location of the Seminar for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Speakers, Seminar Hours, Dates and/or Location and:
(a) we shall have no liability to you; and
(b) you shall make no claim against us (including for a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the Seminar Services:
(a) the Investment Sum in one lump sum on the placing of the Order by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim; or
(b) if we have agreed that you may pay by Instalment, you must pay each Instalment to us in full and without set off or deduction the Instalment Sum on the Instalment Payment Date.
5. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified in the Order.
6. If you should not pay to us an Instalment Sum by the Instalment Payment Date for that Sum then ALL monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction or counterclaim and without need for further demand.
7. If Payments are not made by the due dates, the ticket may be cancelled and no refund or credit will be given.
8. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us and providing us with their full contact details at least 48 hours before the event starts. The new attendee must also meet any relevant pre-course criteria as applicable.
Complimentary tickets to any events, including those issued as bonuses when purchasing a main event, may not be transferred either to a new attendee or to an alternative event.
No Cooling Off Period or Refunds
9. Note that there is no cooling off period after placing an Order. If, at any time or for whatever reason, you decide you do not wish to receive the Seminar Services, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement.
10. You acknowledge:
(a) that neither we, any of our representatives or any person we engage to perform the Seminar Services ('Relevant Persons') is an investment advisor or licensed by ASIC or any other governmental authority to provide investment advice;
(b) that the Relevant Persons do not purport to provide investment advice or operate an investment advice business (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001); and
(c) we may pay commissions to third parties arising from your entering into this agreement.
Ticket Sale and Resale
11. Event Tickets may not be transferred, be resold, or be offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without the prior written consent of Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
12. If the Seminar Services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the Seminar Services from the original Seminar Services date or cancel and refund as per clause 10.
13. All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Order Form.
14. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
15. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
16. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
17. We reserve the right to alter speakers and course content at any time without notice.
Charges on credit card statement will appear as Success Resources Australia Pty Ltd